We are a young, dynamic and growing software firm based in Liverpool’s business district but working with customers based all around the world. We develop software to be used by some of the largest companies in the insurance industry.
Due to new client acquisitions, we are looking to expand our experienced team.
- Up to £35k with Annual Bonus (DOE), Full Time
- Pension contributions matched up to 6%
- 25 Days Holiday
- Learning and Development Budget
You will be a talented and creative all-rounder with a passion for tech, a graduate of Computer Science, IT or similar. You will be keen to progress your career further, perhaps from a junior role to a mid-level position. You will be comfortable picking up new tools as you go and have a steer in what is adopted.
This is a role that requires flexibility and the ability to think creatively. The successful candidate will have the aptitude to grow and shape the role as the business grows. You will initially be working on our flagship product where a real passion for coding is a must as well as other greenfield projects in the pipeline. A good foundation in back-end technologies is essential and any AWS Cloud / DevOps /CI / CD experience would be a real bonus.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in industry
- Proven experience of PHP 5/7+ using any MVC-based framework (e.g. Yii, Lavarel, Symfony etc)
- Strong database and SQL skills (AWS RDS, MySQL, SQL Server etc)
Nice to Have
- Bootstrap or other client-side frameworks
- Source Control: Git / Atlassian SourceTree
- API design / development
- AWS Cloud, DevOps, Server Containers
Liverpool, L3 postcode - very close to Merseyrail's Moorfields station (Old Hall Street exit)
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about iCede and how we might help your business further, please get in touch with us.